What would be nice, romantic and magical than a dream wedding in the woods – an increasingly popular and frequently chosen wedding location by many loving couples who plan to marry in the summer or autumn. Either for the wedding ceremony or for the whole wedding party, the forest provides the perfect place with a special, natural decor for this important day. The beauty of the forest nature alone ensures a wonderful and unique wedding decoration, which is beef up individually with just few touches such as fresh flowers and lights. The selection of such a wedding location requires quite a bit in the planning, however, is determined to give you an unforgettable experience.
Great idea for a rustic forest wedding in the narrow circle
© Nordica Photography
The appropriate place for the ceremony
- to find a suitable place in the woods where you will enter the knot is not hard you can think of. Important in choosing the right course is to its size. The place chosen to be large enough and open to gun afford a comfortable seating for all guests. Here already plays a big role how long your guest list is.
the forest &# 8211; a magical wedding location for your dream wedding
- If the whole wedding is celebrated in the woods, is the right place to think good for the dining area and a dance area and sufficiently large to find.
the luxurious and authentic forest wedding of Sean Parker and Alexandra Lenas
© Christian Oth and Mark Seliger
- Another important point is access to this place would be. it is located far away from the restaurant or from the place where the guests have to come on foot?
- Whatever you do not have to remember this is you need a permit from the municipal or local authority to marry in a public park.
What to consider when choosing a wedding location in the woods?
Invite guests to relax
In order to make the forest-wedding location even more amusing and entertaining for the wedding guests, a comfortable seat is to allow. Using eclectic chairs with pillows and blankets or vintage seats and sofas, you can make an inviting, spacious area with a comfortable atmosphere where your guests can enjoy the food and spectacular views.
forest wedding, a cozy atmosphere give thanks to comfortable seating
© Christian Oth and Mark Seliger
in the forest cozy and easily add the wedding venue with seats and sofas hay bales
From nature-inspired accessories and Dekoutensilien
- Wedding rings and ring pillow &# 8211; The highlight of the marriage is in fact the Wrestling too. the wedding rings are beautiful as possible presented and handed over by the best man or a flower King for this moment. Here are some creative ideas for a thematic and more beautiful wedding rings pad. The rings can be inspired by nature and you remember for life on this beautiful day, just like these handmade wedding rings with leaf imprints of Magic in Grass.
Wedding rings and ring pillow must also match the wedding theme
- Wedding invitations and guestbook – Again, you can select the theme ” forest ” and ” implement ‘Nature’ by choosing invitation cards with the appropriate motif, or they can write on wood or wooden discs. The photo book with photos of your guests and their wishes may be, for example, tied with book covers made of wood.
- Favors – Let your guests go with a thematic gift home, such as a delicious jam from berries, which is also rustic packed.
- decoration &# 8211; In terms of decor you have branches over pine cones to Holly and all Arte wild flowers a great choice. Candles in jars as hanging lights or logs are the ideal complement a rustic decoration, as well as some old books, some picture frames and little green moss back and forth. Another accent in rustic Still, you can give with burlap.
Ideas for simple wedding decoration in a rustic style
© Carolien and Ben Wedding Photography / © Jacque Lynn Photography
homemade lamps made of wood and candles in glasses are ideal for a wedding in the forest
provide a fresh color accent the forest wedding location
elegant decor with origami figures for a wedding ceremony in the forest
© Carolien and Ben Wedding Photography
simple flower arrangements
A floral decoration belongs to any wedding, even if it is celebrated in the forest. To make the beautiful green forest decor colorful and more lively, you need a simple and rather rustic floral decoration with wild flowers as fresh color accent on the tables and along the way to the altar, or as a hanging decoration in small, perhaps colored glass vessels.
wild flowers are ideal for a simple but colorful forest wedding-Blumendeko
Other things to consider when planning a wedding Forest:
- Information for guests – If you celebrate the wedding in the woods, you inform your guests the best yet with the wedding invitation. Conditions such as cooler weather in the evening, unsuitable ground for elegant shoes with high heels and the wooded location alone are important to know, especially when some wedding guests suffering from allergies or come with their children. For the ladies who are with high heels in spite of everything, you can get specially designated rubber heels.
Heel protectors are the perfect solution if you are getting married outdoors
- Sun and rain protection – When planning a wedding outdoors is important to consider a suitable shelter from rain and sun. Whether a large tent or canopy with waterproof awnings, you must have a second option for emergencies. If the sun shines and is too hot, get enough water and sunscreen.
- Power supply – For the music and for the illumination enough power to be present, which corresponds in the case of a forest wedding the need for a generator. Power could also be used for the refrigeration of food and drinks. In addition to the romantic lighting at night with numerous candles, gas lamps and lanterns, the wedding location to be adequate and well lit in the forest.
decorate the way to the altar romantic and light
the supply of electricity is of great importance for an outdoor wedding
- Sanitary – Another Punk, which is of great importance when planning your wedding is forest, namely the accessibility of the necessary sanitary facilities. They may not be very far away, and the way to them to well labeled, and are portrayed.
- Insects and bugs – Without insects and beetles in the forest can not. Empfolen in the case that you get enough and various insect repellent for your wedding guests.
- Transportation and delivery – the proper access to the chosen wedding location is important not only for the guests but also for the supply of food, furniture and all connected to the wedding reception facilities. You can facilitate the wedding guests by organizing a convenient transportation from the hotel or meeting point back to the wedding location and.
simple and stylish altar decoration with white curtains
© Clean Plate Pictures
TIPS and Tricks:
- make chairs and benches more comfortable with pillows and blankets
- early enough guests informed about the conditions associated with the East
- get special rubber heels or flip-flops for ladies with high heels
- get any type insect repellent and sunscreen, wet wipes and mist water sprays for the face
- replace the chairs with covered hay bales
an authentic and creative variation comfortable seating for your wedding guests
- secure cover for the cooler time in the evening
- issue a list of seats and table numbers corresponding thereto
a list of the tables and the seats of the wedding guests is recommended
- Tables by including questions camping lantern light
- Few trees with fairy lights and decorate photos to showcase your favorite memories moments creatively
as other interesting decoration idea for your dream wedding in the woods, favorite moments moments are to be used
- make a rustic entrance and great photography backdrop using net curtains or old wooden doors
a wedding decor with old wooden doors as a backdrop and input is the trend
a large picture frame would also be interesting for creative photo backdrop and the altar of your forest wedding
© Alec Vanderboom Photography
- hide desserts and wedding cake under canopy and protect against insects
- Glasses with colorful paper forms for muffins cover as protection against insects
- light the way to the altar romantic
the decoration for a wedding ceremony in the forest must be plain and simple
© Lynette Boyle Photography
make light scene in the woods for a romantic and magical evening wedding
© Christian Oth and Mark Seliger
cool ideas for a simple altar in a rustic style
© Duane Smith
to define the altar for a rustic outdoor wedding, just need some wooden boxes and lanterns
what is even more needed for a natural Hochzeitsdeko than the beautiful forest decor alone
© ANA NYC Photography
so simple you can build a personal altar in the forest itself
© Ryan Zarichnak Photography
Another idea for a DIY aisle in the woods
© Paige Jones
Marriage include, among ancient trees &# 8211; magical it can not be
do not forget to include every detail of your dream wedding in the forest
© Anni Graham Photography
no other wedding location is so romantic, especially as the forest