At a festive dinner or lunch course you want to do everything perfectly and impress its guests not only delicious food and special table decoration, but also by the right Coverslipping off the table. to set the table correctly is not difficult but is associated with effort and some rules. This includes the right cutlery arrangement. The main topic in today’s post is namely the cutlery and indeed laying the table with a modern cutlery. Except for a few basic rules, we will introduce some modern cutlery sets various designers.
How to cover a table with style?
Cutlery &# 8220; Acrobat&# 8220; from Scandinavian provider GENSE
Before you look at the following examples of modern cutlery with original designs, we will tell you a bit about the history of the cutlery. Earlier, the spoon was the only piece of cutlery that was used for dining. Knife you used back then, especially for dividing the food and forks were not used very often. At that time, the knife and the spoon represented something personal and you always wore the two in an envelope with him. First, the spoons were made only of wood, until the 15th century, when the metal spoon spread due to increasing metal processing. Because of the weight and the price of silver, the cutlery was only silver-plated by electroplating in the 19th century. Since the silver cutlery oxidized on contact with sulfur-containing dishes such as caviar, this would have to be made of other material or gold plating. Stainless steel was the material from which you created the easy-care and insensitive cutlery afterwards. The production of cutlery and continues to evolve today. Wide variety of combinations of different materials and unusual shapes put the cutlery as part of table decoration.
Tablecloths with modern cutlery
Cutlery &# 8220; Zermatt&# 8220; by Puiforcat
Some details and the correct order when lining the cutlery:
- Knives and spoons are to be created on the right and the left fork. Just follow the following principle: the hand with which you hold the specific piece of cutlery, shows the site where it is to be laid.
- Insert the knife with the cutting edge to the left.
- If you want to stock up on the table with cutlery for different programs, you may place a maximum of four pieces of cutlery right of the plate and left no more than three. Other pieces of cutlery that are still needed at each transition should be second with the plate.
- Cutlery, we need first lie outside and the cutlery for dessert and cheese transversely above the plate, with which it is taken with the handle at hand. Here the same rule applies with his hand. This means that the dessert spoon to the right and the dessert fork is to be taken to the left.
- If you serve spaghetti, then you can use the fork to the right and the left of the spoon insert plate.
modern cutlery from the Designer Lukas Franciszkiewicz
Tablecloths in white and gold or gold and black
Cutlery &# 8220; Goa&# 8220; of Cutipol
Table stock up stock up on style
Cutlery &# 8220; MU&# 8220; Toyo Ito for Alessi
modern cutlery of material combination of silver and wood
Cutlery &# 8220; Natural&# 8220; by designer Clara del Portillo
If the material is concrete on the table in the form of modern cutlery.
elegant cutlery &# 8220; trace shadow&# 8220; of Kijtanes Kajornrattanadech the spectacular Coverslipping off the table
the laid table in black
Cutlery &# 8220; Dorotea Night&# 8220; of GENSE
modern cutlery with titanium coating for modern and rustic table Coverslipping
Cutlery &Titanium Katala; # 8220&# 8220;
Ombre-Cutlery &# 8220; Orly&# 8220; stainless steel
Table cover creative with Läfel, knife and fork with verflechtetem handle
Cutlery &# 8220; twirl&# 8220; available through gourmet settings
Table original cover with creative silverware in the form of garden equipment
Cutlery &# 8220; Soil Cutlery&# 8220; by designer Vladimir Rachev
unusual idea for tablecloths with colorful cutlery
Cutlery &Join; # 8220&# 8220; by designer Konstantin Slawinski
the right cutlery for party theme &# 8218; Alice in Wonderland&# 8216;
Cutlery &# 8220; Wonderland&# 8220; by designer Tina Tsang
Cutlery with original design
Cutlery &Bite; # 8220&# 8220; by Mark Reigelman
modern cutlery design with holes
Cutlery &# 8220; MORODE&# 8220; by Kazuhiko Tomita / cutlery Fuego by Peter Stathis
laying the table can also be creative
Cutlery &# 8220; Brew&# 8220; Kevin Newburg & Stephen Grinalds