10 tips on how to make the bathroom of your children:
- Joyous colors background – because the installation accessories mostly in neutral colors, the background surface must be colored. You can paint the walls in color. Use wallpaper, wall stencils or wall stickers. Decorate the basin.
- Durable wall surface – ceramic tiles or abrasion resistant wall paintings are ideal for the area around the sink, toilet and bathtub.
- adequate lighting – the children’s bathroom is the area where the children could easily hurt. To escape this, wall, ceiling and suspension lamps are to cast no shadow in the room.
- Organization as a learning process – When decorating the bathroom, set washbasins with open shelves below, storage boxes for bath toys and trash one. The children should be able to reach the bathroom accessories and at the same time keep order.
- Children installation accessories – Today there is everything for the children, including children’s furniture for the bathroom, such as small colored sink with interesting mirror shapes and toilets. With the help of the children’s bathroom decor, the children learn only to use the bathroom.
- Set up after the budget – You can spend a fortune for the establishment of a children’s bathroom, but you do not. Select Accessories things like bath towels, small rug, shower curtain and maintenance support that match a color palette.
- choose topic – Before you start with the establishment of the children’s bathroom, choose a theme. It may be sports, animals, flowers or animated hero figures. If your kids are big enough, ask for his opinion.
- bathroom safety – Secure from all cabinets and installation accessories. Set the dangerous small decoration and cleaning supplies in a safe place.
- teen bathroom – To decorate the bathroom for teens new, select color joyful bath towels and carpet, creative wall hanging or wall patterns.
- Keep it simple – Important in the decoration is a clear idea. First collect ideas from blogs, newspapers and children’s stores. Select color coordinated accessories that can combine.
Be inspired by our examples. Setting up the children’s bathroom can be fun and bring your children joy.
The blue for the bathroom
Creative Flow-wall design for the bathroom
Setting creative the bathroom of your children
Colorful String idea and colored painted wall fan in the bathroom
Miki Maus &# 8211; Bathroom equipment for children
Furniture for small children in the bathroom
Colorful mosaic design for the bathroom
make children’s bathroom modern